Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sleeping at our House (or the lack of)

It's happened! Colin is sleeping through the night! I'm so excited! He only wakes up once in a while early in the morning. Of course now Devin has started having nightmares. He's up 3-4 times on those nights! Last night he told me that his bed is scary! Come to find out that he dreamed about a spider in his bed! Poor thing! It would be very difficult to sleep if your bed was scary! Well, I finally talked him into sleeping on top of the covers with an extra blanket. I hope you're all enjoying the blog. John requested that I put more pictures from our vacation on so here they are.

We're here! Aarrrgh! A Pirate's life for me!

Gotta love the bumper cars!

Dumbo is one of our favorites!
Autotopia is a favorite too!

There are enormous Letters Everywhere!

We went on a harbor cruise in Long Beach!
Erin got to steer the boat (Devin did too)

The Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach
We had a blast!













6 comments:

Jeff and Risae Carlson said...

I wouldn't sleep in a bed if there was spider in it either! Nice vacation pictures. Are you sure John didn't get to steer the boat too. Those captains love to make the day for all children.

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a blast on your trip. The weather was quite different than Utah! I miss the So. Cal weather.
Poor Devin...nightmares aren't fun. Hopefully it is just a phase and will pass soon.
Congrats on Colin sleeping through the night! You are lucky, Kaitlyn just barely started!

Andrea said...

Isn't it so frustrating that as soon as one sleeps good the others don't. Timmy has been going through the nightmare stuff. I'm sure as soon as he settles down it will be Joseph's turn and then Leah's. It don't think I will ever sleep again!

You really did a lot of stuff of your trip down here. Looks like a lot of fun!

Rappleye Family said...

How fun! I love vacations!

Stacy said...

I just found your blog!!! We can be blog buddies.

I LOVE taking my kids to Disneyland! What a fun vacation.

Becca Jo said...

Hey Marcy! yeah for blogging!