Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Karate

Well, for the past few weeks Erin has been learning Karate. Tonight was her test and she passed! She will be receiving her yellow belt next Tuesday. Hurray for her! We were a little worried about a week ago, but a good solid week of drilling and practicing has really paid off. I think John and I should earn a Yellow belt too!



Devin has been taking a speech class every Tuesday. He goes for 45 minutes and He loves every minute of it! I try to give him a quiet time before class, so that he's rested up, but last week he came home so tired. He fell asleep in the middle of his snack! He must be doing hard labor in that class ;-)

4 comments:

vicki said...

Both of them are so cute!

Rappleye Family said...

Oh how cute!

Rappleye Family said...

Hey whats your email address that you use to log in to your blog? So we can give you an invitation before we go private? Cya this weekend

duane w said...

That's awesome. Wax on...wax off...