John gave his best at the Strong Man's Hammer and even made the bell ring! He was feeling pretty proud of himself until he found out it was set up for kids. ;)
Saturday morning I cut the boys' hair, and then took them both to Devin's Soccer game. While we were gone, John took Erin down to see some horses. He has a friend with a horse and she let Erin take a horse out. First she Brushed the horse down and put on her saddle. Then Erin got to ride her around a few times.
Erin was in Horse Heaven! She loves Horses! After her ride, she brushed down the horse again and got to feed her a treat. She ate the whole carrot right out of Erin's hand! What an exciting day for Erin!
Well, Since my Yard was all ready for a Garden, John built me some boxes. He filled them with soil Saturday morning and then Saturday evening after all our activities, I planted the garden (with a little help).
Devin filled up my watering can for me and dug some holes, and Colin had a full body experience. He immersed himself completely. We all had a great time, and I'm just excited that it's finally planted!

5 comments:
It looks great! I can't waitto see it in person!
Your yard looks fab-o! Cute pics of Erin on the horse. She is such a pretty girl!
Wow, your yard looks great. I'll be interested to hear how the garden boxes do. The story of John ringing the bell was funny. Who spoiled the fun by telling him it was set for kids? LOL YOur kids are getting so big!
It looks so good! Erin is really growing up. I know I say that every time but it is true! Her hair is so long. I love the part about Coling thinking it is funny to run away..... I didn't enjoy that stage. It was nice to have the car doors open by remote. Then Joseph would just run into the car. Leah never did that. I wonder if it is a boy thing.
So cute. Erin is getting tall! She looks so cute on that horse.
What did you plant in your garden?
Post a Comment