Erin shot off so fast that I didn't see much of her. Devin went fast at first, but when he went past the grand stand with all the people clapping he started to wave! He smiled and waved at all the people, and the more they clapped and laughed and waved back, the more he waved. It was so cute! What a little show man he is!
After the parade, we stayed at the park to watch my Mom play in the Delta Orchestra. The kids loved the music.
We had an awesome BBQ and then we drove home. My sister Mindy Blessed her Baby Zack on Sunday. I forgot my Camera though, so this will have to do until I get some pictures from someone in my family.

Devin is loving the lessons! He's like a fish!
By the way, I forgot to post that John and Erin got their purple belts! I'm so proud of them. They have to test on their moves, but also on sparring. At first Erin didn't like sparring, cause the boys would hurt her, but all of a sudden she's so good! In fact, her Sensei called to see if she would come early on graduation day to spar with someone who still needed to test. She gave him a run for his money!

3 comments:
Love July 4th! Looks like great fun and yay Erin!
How fun! It looks like you guys had a great 4th! Erin in her gi totally takes me back to my karate days. :( Boo for me!
I love how you decorated the kids bikes. Such a great idea and very cute! I love the picture of John sitting in the pool with Colin and the kids running in and splashing them. Great photos. Congrats to Erin!
Post a Comment