
My little Devin just turned 4 on Monday!!!! I can't
believe he's 4 already! We just had a quiet family party this year. We went to
Chuckie Cheese's and had a fun time as a family.

I baked him this awesome
spider man cake and we brought it with us. Chocolate, of course, cause it's Devin's favorite. Devin got a
spider man web blaster/water gun,
play dough, and a few other fun things. And he got to go to swimming lessons on his birthday too. what more could a kid want. Happy Birthday to my big boy Devin.

I think John's just as excited for the web blaster as Devin is.

My little Monkeys.
I got adventurous and made the kids new pjs this summer. I think they turned out pretty good. I just hope Devin's don't shrink too much! He's growing like a weed.

We're done with swimming lessons for the summer. Both Erin and Devin went off the diving board. The first thing that Devin said when he went off (it was his first time ever) was " I want to do that again!" Erin wanted to go off the High dive, but I guess that will be something to look forward to in her next swimming lessons.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Devin!
Happy Birthday Devin! I really like the pjs you made. They are very nice!
Devins smile in his birthday pictures is hilarious! Cheeeeeeeese!!!!!
What a smile Devin! Very nice job on the jammies. The kids will remember that forever I bet.
John, have you used the web blaster more than Devin?
Post a Comment