My Birthday was Sunday the 19th, and between My Mom and Dad bringing me a cake on Saturday, John taking me on a date to see Harry Potter and shop for home decor, and time to scrapbook on Sunday afternoon, I had a great Birthday! Devin was sick that day, so John took care of him all morning. I didn't have to clean up any puke and that makes it a great Birthday! Not to mention that John made dinner and Erin brought me breakfast in bed! It was really nice.
On Wednesday, I drove to Delta to help my Mom and Dad get ready for company. My Sister and her family were coming from Iowa, so everyone was coming to see them. We had the whole family there except for my little brother Richard and his wife Callie. (We missed you guys) It was a full house, so I helped Mom clear out a room for an extra bedroom.
Did I mention that we went to a parade on the 24th of July. It's a holiday here in Utah where we celebrate the day the first pioneer settlers came into the Salt Lake Valley. Erin and Devin got another huge bag of candy each at that parade! Erin decided to make some money and go door to door selling it. She made $2.10! Now that's a little entrepreneur we have!
Yesterday was Erin's first day of 2nd grade. Yes, we are on Year round school here, so we start in July. She had a great day despite missing the bus home. She even lost a tooth on her first day of school! Now how many people can say that happened to them?!!!

5 comments:
Wow that WAS a busy week!
You are such a good daugther to help your Mom clean out that bedroom. Glad you could all get together in Delta.
It is nice to be pampered on your birthday! Happy Birthday!
happy birthday
Hey I found you. You have one busy little family! congrats, it was nice to run into you at the temple.
heidi - from Delta
OH and Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment